This is our school.
At our school I have we have 8 subjects, Finnish, Math, PE, English, Religion, Wood Work, Art and Music. In school we are going to use Ipads sometimes.
My favorite subject is Finnish because my teacher is super nice.
In Religion we are watching a long movie.
In wood work we are making a toilet paper holder.
On the 30th we had our school Olympics. We did the long jump, 60 meters and 600 meters.In the 60 meters I won with 9.9 seconds!
In Math we are doing addition and subtraction.
In English we have fiction skills and non fiction skills.
We have Recess after every subject and after lunch.
My favorite subject is Finnish because my teacher is super nice.
In Religion we are watching a long movie.
In wood work we are making a toilet paper holder.
On the 30th we had our school Olympics. We did the long jump, 60 meters and 600 meters.In the 60 meters I won with 9.9 seconds!
In Math we are doing addition and subtraction.
In English we have fiction skills and non fiction skills.
We have Recess after every subject and after lunch.

1 comment:
I love it Christo!! Thanks for sharing and keep the posts coming!!
Post a Comment