Finns are somewhat renowned for being quiet. (We have found many Finns warm and friendly!)
An example would be the case of a Finnish husband and wife.
The wife complains that the husband has not told her that he loved her.
His response: "I told you 50 years ago when we were married. If I change my mind, I will let you know."
..........
This reminds me of my Grandfather Pat.
He said at our wedding, "My wife (my Grandmother) and I have only had one fight....and it has lasted 50 years!"
An example would be the case of a Finnish husband and wife.
The wife complains that the husband has not told her that he loved her.
His response: "I told you 50 years ago when we were married. If I change my mind, I will let you know."
..........
This reminds me of my Grandfather Pat.
He said at our wedding, "My wife (my Grandmother) and I have only had one fight....and it has lasted 50 years!"
No comments:
Post a Comment